What other drugs will affect amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan (Tribenzor)?
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan, especially:
- other medications that lower blood pressure;
- heart medication or another diuretic (water pill);
- potassium supplements or salt substitutes;
- cholestyramine or colestipol;
- insulin or oral diabetes medication;
- steroid medication such as prednisone and others;
- a barbiturate--butabarbital, secobarbital, pentobarbital, phenobarbital;
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)--ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve), celecoxib, diclofenac, indomethacin, meloxicam, and others; or
- narcotic medication such as codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, methadone, morphine, oxycodone, and many others.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.