What are the possible side effects of avanafil (Stendra)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of avanafil.Stop using avanafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- headache, mild dizziness;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, or sore throat;
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.