What are the possible side effects of azilsartan and chlorthalidone (Edarbyclor)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.Call your doctor at once if you have:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst, loss of appetite;
- swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath; or
- electrolyte imbalance (dry mouth, extreme thirst, drowsiness, restless feeling, confusion, increased or decreased urination, constipation, muscle pain or weakness, fast heart rate, or seizure (convulsions)).
Other common side effects may include:
- mild skin rash;
- diarrhea, nausea, upset stomach;
- mild dizziness; or
- weakness, tired feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.