Breast rash : When to see a doctor?
- Severe pain
- Sores that won't heal
- Signs and symptoms that worsen or last longer than a week
In the meantime, you may find some relief from your breast rash with these measures:
- Take a warm bath or place a warm washcloth over the rash for a few minutes.
- Apply a fragrance-free moisturizer to the area.
- Take care of your skin. Don't scratch the rash.
- Avoid extra stress, because stress can make a rash itchier or make you more likely to scratch.
- Think about recent behaviors that may have caused your rash. Have you tried a new soap? Have you been wearing scratchy clothing? Stop using any new products that may have caused your rash.