What are the treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency Medications?

Depending on the specific deficiency, growth hormone (GH) or growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) may be prescribed by a doctor specializing in growth hormone deficiency (an endocrinologist). If other pituitary deficiencies are present, they may need to be treated first in order for GH replacement therapy to be effective.

Source: http://www.emedicinehealth.com