What are the side effects of colchicine and probenecid?
What are the possible side effects of colchicine and probenecid ()?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.Stop using colchicine and probenecid and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- painful urination, severe pain in your lower back or side;
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness; or
- severe diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain.
Continue using colchicine and probenecid and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- mild nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
- hair loss; or
- warmth or tingly feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.