What are the side effects of dopamine injection?
What are the possible side effects of dopamine injection ()?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.Tell your caregivers at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain;
- fast, slow, or pounding heartbeats;
- painful or difficult urination, blood in your urine;
- weakness, confusion, swelling in your feet or ankles, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- feeling like you might pass out, even while lying down;
- burning, pain, or swelling around the IV needle;
- cold feeling, numbness, or blue-colored appearance in your hands or feet; or
- darkening or skin changes in your hands or feet.
Less serious side effects may include:
- feeling anxious;
- nausea, vomiting; or
- chills, goosebumps.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.